Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tuesday - Thrusday

Tuesday was kinda hectic with packing going on, so we only got a few workbook pages done with some reading from Lehi in the Wilderness. Wednesday we were driving ALL day!

Today, she's been doing some sewing on grandma's sewing machine. :) Also, started the next lesson in math. This lesson combined the hour hand with the minute hand on the clock. She LOVES trying to tell time! I'm surprised at how good she's doing too. The clock has also helped her to get better at skip counting by 5's. She still struggles with the 2's. Brandon gave me the go ahead to order her next math book. I want to order it on Saturday so it doesn't arrive while I'm away. Last time I ordered from them, it arrived the next day! She also did some reading from a Madeline book my mom had laying around. I wanted to do more, but we tried to go to this place called "Kid's Planet" but it was closed, then went out to eat, to the grocery store, so there wasn't as much time today. Is there ever enough time while at grandma and grandpa's? :)

No comments: