Daisypath Graduation tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Michaela's Preschool Progress as of 1-14-08

Last time I tested Kayla and wrote down what she knows was January 14th. At that time, she could recognize the letters: A, B, C, D, E, H, L, M, O, P, R, S, W, X, and Y. When shown 'G,' she didn't recognize it, but did say "grandpa." lol She knows all basic colors except for gray. She also knows quite a few numbers and shapes, but I haven't officially recorded which ones she knows yet. I'd say she knows most of them, from what I recollect off hand. We have since been working on all of these. I want to test her again soon and see if there's any progress. Things I'd like to start working on with her are the letter sounds, and maybe writing with a pencil. She can make great O's with a pencil! :)

No comments: