Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Update

Currently, Rachel and Michaela are not being homeschooled. Brandon decided to send them to public school this year, so they are at our local school, Brushy Creek Elementary. Rachel is in 4th grade, and Michaela is in 1st grade there. Although I miss homeschooling them terribly, I know that it's only temporary and for just this year, and at least they are at a WONDERFUL school, and have awesome teachers. It's been a much, much better experience this year than when Rachel went to kindergarten at Timber Drive Elementary. The girls and I look forward to the day we are homeschooling again. :) We are counting down the days to the last day of school. When they are home in the afternoons or during days off, I have them do pages from our homeschool math curriculum, Math U See, so they don't get behind in it. Rachel is 1/3 of the way through Delta. Michaela is almost done with Alpha.

I do homeschool Alyssa though. She is 4 years old, and does a mixture of preschool and kindergarten work. She is in the Primer book of Math U See. We also do workbook work on various skills and subjects.

We no longer live at Sunswept Circle, so I guess we need to think of a new name for our school. I'm just not getting anything clever yet. Until then, we'll keep it Sunswept Classical Academy for now.

No comments: